The St. Bernard Catholic School Council serves and supports the Principal and Preschool Director in the governance of the spiritual and academic education program in accordance with diocesan policy.
The School Council is an advisory body, established by the Pastor, to assist him, the Principal, and the Preschool Director with making policies, fiscal reviews, monitoring curriculum and instruction, school/community relations, and goal setting.
The School Council meets on the second Wednesday of every month at 6:30 p.m. Elected or appointed members serve three-year terms with a term limit of two consecutive terms.
St. Bernard Catholic School Council
- Mr. Aaron Benton (Vice-President)
- Mrs. Heather Emmick (Parish Council Representative)
- Mrs. Sabrina Jones (Secretary and Marketing Representative)
- Ms. Lori Page
- Mr. Rick Kempa(President)
- Mrs. Leah Konderding
- Father Ron Kreilein (Pastor)
- Mr. Ryan Nowak (Principal; also serves as Finance and Marketing Representative)